Specialists and certificates
Certificates issued by the Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Lithuania which entitle persons to hold the following positions:
- Construction manager of special structures and construction maintenance manager of special structures;
- Managing services provided by the sub-project manager of a special structure and the sub-project manager of project implementation and supervision of a special structure.
- Construction safety and health coordinator;
- Construction manager of special services in special structures and construction maintenance manager of special construction services in special structures.
- Residential and non-residential buildings;
- Communications: roads, streets, railways, sea-port structures, other transport structures;
- Engineering systems;
- Any other structures (except for the structures of nuclear energy facilities).
Fields of work:
- Installation of water supply systems and sewage disposal systems;
- Internal and external water supply and sewage disposal systems;
- Trenchless installation of engineering systems;
- Installation of water supply and sewage disposal engineering systems of structures;
- Commissioning operations in relation to engineering systems of a structure;
- Installation of heat generation equipment (up to 1.5 MW capacity);
- Installation of heating, ventilation and conditioning engineering systems of a structure;
- Installation of heating, gas, oil or other fuel-powered technological engineering systems;
- Installation of electrical power engineering systems of a structure, installation of process control and automation systems;
- Installation of remote connectivity (telecommunication) engineering systems, installation of alarm system of a structure, installation of fire protection (alarm) engineering systems, commissioning operations in relation to engineering systems of a structure.
- Electrotechnics (up to 1000 V voltage), electronic communications (telecommunications), process management and automation, alarm and fire protection alarm systems.